In a flashy, Under Armour-themed release, Seton Hall unveiled their completed locker room project to the public yesterday.
"The locker room project is in line with our vision to give our student-athletes the best possible experience and to have it come to fruition is fantastic," Vice President and Director of Athletics Patrick Lyons said. "Anyone who is an athlete knows how important a locker room is and what it signifies. Our student-athletes have been walking around on cloud nine because they have their own locker rooms for the first time.
"This project also signifies to anyone thinking about coming to Seton Hall how serious we are about being the best and winning conference championships. I've always said that when you come to Seton Hall you'll know from the second you walk into our facilities how serious we take athletics and the pride we have in our department."
According to the release, the project consists of:
- 5,061 square feet of locker room space
- 357 individual student-athlete lockers
- A high-definition smart television in each locker room
- A hard-wired, surround-sound audio system in each locker room with bluetooth technology
- A Wi-Fi hub providing wireless Internet access in each locker room
- Seton Hall and Under Armour branding in the common areas and each locker room
And check out this graphic highlighting all the features of our new locker rooms! pic.twitter.com/NOHsgn3UE9— Seton Hall Athletics (@SHUAthletics) January 15, 2015